Designed for demanding businesses, the IntelliFax-4750e addresses customer needs for high performance fax functionality and low operating costs. Busy offices and businesses can easily share this feature-rich laser fax machine and operate it in either a standard stand-alone configuration, or on your network.
- High speed 33.6K bps SuperG3 fax modem. Fax throughput is optimized with a modem capable of transmitting as fast as 2 seconds per page, or of slowing down automatically to communicate with slower machines.
- 8MB standard memory. Stores up to 600 fax pages‡ an amount that is well suited for departmental use. Memory upgrades are also available‡ for use in higher-volume network environments.
- 250-sheet expandable paper capacity. A high-capacity, front-loading paper tray is easily accessible and reduces the time spent reloading paper. An optional second tray‡ allows you to load letter paper in one, and legal in the other so that incoming faxes print automatically on the correct paper.
- Secure fax reception. Access to incoming faxes can be controlled through the use of a password, assuring that confidential incoming faxes will not fall into the wrong hands.
- Superior laser output. Whether printing incoming faxes, or using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder to make copies at up to 15cpm, you can expect, crisp, clear, professional output every time.
- High-yield toner cartridge. The availability of a high-yield replacement toner cartridge contributes significantly to lowering your operating expenses, making this a particularly economic fax solution.
- Built-in USB and parallel interfaces‡. Your investment is protected because we’ve built in both USB and parallel interfaces that enable this model to serve as a laser printer (up to 15ppm) if your needs grow beyond basic fax and copying.