The IntelliFax-5750e is our top-of-the line laser fax machine and it incorporates the functionality demanded by higher volume business customers. High capacity memory, paper handling and supplies all contribute to maximum performance and a low total cost of ownership. Multiple users can easily share the benefits of this feature-rich laser fax machine, either in a stand-alone environment or by adding it to their network.
- High speed 33.6K bps SuperG3 fax modem. Fax throughput is optimized with a modem capable of transmitting as fast as 2 seconds per page, or of slowing down automatically to communicate with slower machines.
- Dual paper trays for a 500-sheet standard paper capacity. Dual 250-sheet paper trays not only help with high-volume applications, but allow you to load letter paper in one, and legal in the other so that incoming faxes print automatically on the correct paper size.
- 8MB standard memory. Stores up to 600 fax pages‡ an amount that is well suited for departmental use. Memory upgrades are also available‡ for use in higher-volume network environments.
- Secure fax reception. Access to incoming faxes can be controlled through the use of a password, assuring that confidential incoming faxes will not fall into the wrong hands.
- Superior laser output. Whether printing incoming faxes, or using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder to make copies at up to 15cpm, you can expect, crisp, clear, professional output every time.
- High-yield toner cartridge. The availability of a high-yield replacement toner cartridge contributes significantly to lowering your operating expenses, making this a particularly economic fax solution.
- Network-ready. Your investment is protected because we’ve built in Ethernet, USB and parallel interfaces‡ that enable you to use this model as a stand-alone printer, or to provide network printing, PC fax sending and internet fax support.