This tape printer allows you to print customised tapes (eg. like selotape or packing tape), in a variety of colors. This could be used for printing packing tape with warnings or customer logos & messages.
But a good example of usage would be a gift shop that prints out personalised tapes for customers - eg. Along with buying gifts, wrapping paper and a card from the shop the customer could also buy tape that said "Happy 18th Birthday Nicola" - they can then wrap the presents and seal them with this highly personalised tape.
The TP-M5000N comes with network connectivity (10/100-base-T), and uses a combination of tapes and ribbons in widths of 15, 38 and 50mm.
Using separate tape and ribbons allows a large combination of colours with fewer individual SKU's - as opposed to Brother's less flexible existing label tapes which have a large number of fixed colour and size combinations.
- Small print runs – roll lengths from 1-66m
- Easy to use with intuitive controls and clear display
- Super quality, super fast 300 dpi print resolution printing, 25 metres in less than 2 minutes
- Downloadable design software hundreds of templates available on P-touch Editor, ready to customise and print
- USB 2.0 and LAN interfaces, simple to connect to your computer