The Brother ADS-2700W Wireless High-speed Desktop Document Scanner offers fast and secure document digitization through wired/ wireless networking and easy-to-use color Touchscreen. It scans stacks of double-sided, color and Black & White materials up to 35ppm‡ in a single pass with its 50-page capacity auto document feeder and offers continuous scanning of additional pages. Its unique space-saving design accommodates smaller workspaces and security features support controlled scanner access by individual/scanning function and secure network protocols. The ADS-2700W scans to multiple destinations including File‡; Image‡; OCR‡; Email, Network, USB flash drive‡; and mobile devices‡, is compatible with Windows, Mac®; and Linux®; and TWAIN/SANE/WIA for PC drivers.
- Fast scan speeds in a smaller footprint. Single-pass duplex scanning of color and Black & White documents at speeds up to 35 ppm‡ in a spacesaving, lightweight design ideal for most home office and business environments.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless, Fast Ethernet or connect locally to a single computer via high-speed USB 2.0.
- Support for your most secure information. Secure scanner access by individual and specific scanning functions; Settings Lock; secure network protocols including SSL, TLS, SFTP.
- Easy-to-use and saves time. A 2.8″ color touchscreen display offers one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management and Auto Start Scan allows you to simply drop paper into the feeder to automatically initiate scanning to a predefined profile.
- Compatible with the way you do business. Supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File‡, Image‡, OCR‡, Email, Network, FTP, Mobile Devices‡, USB flash memory drive‡ so you can optimize for your business process.
- Handles a variety of documents automatically. 50-page capacity auto document feed with additional page continuous scanning handles multiple media types and paper sizes: legal, long paper, business and plastic ID cards, receipts and photos.