The Brother HL-L8360CDWT color laser printer is a great choice for workgroups with higher print volumes requiring a large paper capacity along with business quality, low cost output. The dual paper trays offer 800-sheet total paper capacity for fewer refills plus the ability to expand to a 1,300-sheet total capacity with an optional tray. This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm and a 2.7″ Touchscreen display for easy navigation and direct printing from popular business cloud services‡. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing.
- Fast, high-quality business printing. With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black and up to 2400 x 600 dpi class resolution, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- 800-sheet paper capacity‡. Dual paper trays (250-sheet and 500-sheet capacity) are adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. Add optional 250-sheet or 500-sheet paper tray and configure the printer in a way that best meets your requirements – up to 1,300 sheet total capacity.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using Brother Genuine super high-yield 6,500-page replacement toner cartridges‡.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the automatic duplex print feature to help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations, brochures, and booklets.
- Advanced security features. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication and Active Directory for network user authentication. Advanced features help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.